Monday, July 9, 2012

Little Girl Bike

I can't decide when to purchase Izzy her first bike/trike.  Once in awhile we make a trip out to Toys R US to play.  It gives her the opportunity to play.  We make a two hours of it just to window shop and try things out.  The last time we were there was the first time she wanted to sit on a trike and was able to pedal around the store with it.  I'm sure there are some at her Day Care but until that day I didn't even know she knew how to use one.  She had a little problems steering but I'm sure she'd get better the more she played with it.

So I'm left with the question of when I should get her one.  The one she rode was the smallest Radio Flyer which only last up to age 3 for the weight limit.  She's still a little on the small side but I wouldn't make any sense to get her something she could out grow in the next year.  The store didn't carry the next size up tricycle and the smallest bicycle with training wheels was too big.  Her legs didn't even come close to the petals.

 I've been looking at some reviews online and I've decided on the Radio Flyer Girls Classic Dual Deck Tricycle in Pink.  It's not too expensive I just don't know if she's tall enough for it yet.  WA is only blessed with a few months without consistent rain so I want something she can use right away.

Any other moms buy a tricycle for their little one?  Any recommendations?  Izzy is about 26 lbs and 35 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...