Thursday, July 28, 2011

Heading Back for More

I'm excited for Saturday.  I'm heading back to my favorite photography instructor for another class.  This will be my fourth class with San Diego Photography Classes.  I've already taken three other classes with them you can see posts on Photography 101 and Photography 102.  These two posts were even featured for their Groupon Deal

This Saturday I'll be attending the Studio and Lighting Photography - Learn How to Manipulate Light at their new studio at Kettner Daylight Studio.  Ever since I decided to learn how to use my camera I was hooked.  My original goal was to take better pictures of my daughter to captured her personality.  I would have been happy to take pictures that weren't overexposed.  I still have a long way to go but I see improvement.  One of my desires is to one day take professional level photos, even if it's on the side.  This class will point me in that very direction.  Even if I only use it to take studio-type pictures of Izzy I can see all the money I'll save on portraits in the future.  So if your interested in photography check out Jason at San Diego Photography Classes.  It's affordable and well worth the time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...