Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our First Baby

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney

My husband and I just welcomed our first baby and it’s been a totally magical experience. I love the idea of being a stay at home momand thanks to his recent promotion it’s actually something I can do which makes me happier than ever! I love being able to give Abbey my full attention and it’s nice cooking dinner and doing laundry while my husband’s at work. I can’t believe I’m a mom now and that I’m responsible for this tiny baby’s wellbeing! Anyway, my mom gave us a www.TVBYDIRECT.COM subscription since she knew I’d get bored her at home and she was right – but the movie channels help since I can watch one each day when Abbey goes down for her nap. I’d love to find some kind of work that I can do from home so I could bring in some extra cash and exercise my brain a little more! I love being a mom but I’ve got to keep my mind nimble or I’ll just lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...