Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family Day at Chuck E. Cheese's

What a great family day!  My hubby didn't have any work to do today so we decided to take Izzy somewhere special.  We decided to let her experience Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time.  I personally haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese's since... well I can't remember.  It hasn't been in the past 10 or 15 years I can tell you that.  I wasn't sure what age would be right to bring her there so we decided to just risk it.

We headed out around 2:30pm, it was later than we planned but she was able to get in her daily nap before we left.  Once we got there she just held my hand while we ordered a late lunch and soaked in the atmosphere.  By the time we got to our table she was ready to go explore all the sites and sounds.  Even though there was a small crowd there it didn't phase her at all.  We looked at those little motorized rides that start up with a token.  She got into a bus and I made a HUGE mistake of turning in on.  She LOVES pretending to drive but didn't like the motion at all.  Luckily, it didn't turn her off from the experience.  We played games as a family and even won enough tokens to get her a few toy nick nacks.  She had the most fun watching other people play.  This was a great first time experience but it's definitely a place I'll save until she's older to fully enjoy.  The pizza was pretty good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...