Monday, February 7, 2011

Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat

I started this blog for a place to talk about my life as a mom. As a first time mom, I've tried out a ton of different baby products searching for the perfect right fit for Izzy and decrease my stress level a notch or two. Through my experimenting we've tried products throughout the spectrum from high end products to cost effective ones. So why not share my experience with other first time moms or moms-to-be to save them the cost and hassle that I went through. So here goes, my first Mama Tales product review.

At our baby shower we received a typical high chair. I won't go into to much description on that one. Let's just say that it was hard to maneuver around the house and hard to get out the food gunk that ended up everywhere. There was also the problem of what to do when we went outside our home whether it was to visit the family or friends during meal times. If you don't have a child in the toddler age-group then let's just say that trying to hold one on your lap during meal times is not fun nor pretty. I think I wore more of her dinner than I was able to get into her mouth.


I do a lot of my shopping via Amazon mainly to avoid traffic with a toddler in tow. During a search for the perfect travel high chair I came across the Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat. What initially drew me in was that it had an average rating of 5 stars out of 933 reviews. The booster seat comes in two colors either red/white or blue/green/gray. The seat attaches to the bottom of the chair and the back of the chair with adjustable plastic buckles/clips which that adjust to fit virtually any chair. The chair itself also has three height adjustments and three-point harness adjusts to hold growing child securely. There are two trays, a blue one and a white one and a cover that keeps the trays clean during travel. The white tray fits in the blue tray and comes with a separate section for a drink. The trays are really easy to clean and white tray can be removed easily to use the blue one. It also comes with a strap for easy carrying. We use this booster seat exclusively and it's worked during long distance travel, at a reception for a wedding we attended and on the go at restaurants. We can also use it until Izzy hits 45 pounds which is a plus on our wallets. I hope you enjoyed this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...