Friday, August 2, 2013

Thinking Back

I was just thinking back to my time as a stay at home mom.  A few months after I had my daughter I made the huge decision to stop working and spend quality time with her while she was still young.  I had plenty of time to bring her to the zoo, museum, play groups, you name it.  I also had the leisure time to start this blog.  I found the act of putting my thoughts down helped me relive those special moments I had watching my first born grow up.  I love going back to read through my thoughts at her first word, her first step and even the frustration I felt when she was scared to poop.

I found that I miss writing this blog.  It didn't matter how many followers I had or if someone read my blog in the first place.  What I liked was being able to sort through my feelings and share my experiences as a new mom.  These days I don't have anywhere close to the free time I did as a stay at home mom.  I'm lucky if I even have a few moments to myself.  I've gone back to work, I'm in my third trimester with my second child, and acting like a single parent while my husband is away.

I think I'm going to try to spare a few moments when I really need it to use this blog as my outlet as I once did.  Wish me luck, I've been feeling like there are so many things stacked on my to do list that I'm about to loose my balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...