Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Guest Series - Prepare Your Child for School

I'm sure every mama out there thinks about their child's grey matter.  No, I'm not talking about some weird diaper of poop.  I'm talking about their noggin.  I'm sure you will agree that we want our children to do well in school.  If your child isn't old enough you are probably wondering what we can do at home to prepare them for school. 

I'm pleased to announce that Mama Tales is working with Amanda from TheMommaFiles.  Amanda is our featured guest for the month of September.  Each Monday, Mama Tales will highlight posts on methods to use with your children at home that will tie in with strategies teachers use in the classroom.  I hope you stop by to check out this series by Amanda from TheMommaFiles.  Don't forget to leave us a comment on what you think of the series and if there are any topics you would like to see at Mama Tales. 

For more information about our guest poster, check out Amanda's About Me, "like" her Facebook page, or follower her at Twitter.  I hope to see you here on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Aww can't wait to have my lil one in school! :)

    Just stopping by to welcome you to our tribe.. looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    Hey I like your about me page.. I would love one like that! ;)

    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! I am so pleased to be writing for Mama Tales. I look forward to getting great feedback when my first article posts on Monday. Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...