Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Way to Save

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ever since I became a SAHM we've been looking for ways to save money. Even a few dollars here and there add up. A few things we cut were the cable and land line. This made more sense since we are always on the go. We decided to make our cell phones our only phone line. Even with just cell phones, the bill is close to $200/month for two phones.
I came across another option I wanted to share with you. It's call Straight Talk and they offer great nationwide cell phone coverage with excellent reception/connectivity available at your local Walmart. There are no contracts, no surprise bills, no credit checks and no activation, reactivation, or termination fees.
The part that interests me the most is the price. I'm talking, less than half of my current bill. Imagine saving extra money by switching to Straight Talk. What would you buy? I see a spa day with my name on it. If I'm feeling generous I might throw in something for my little girl or even the hubby. Naw! Mommy needs some "me time"!
There are different plans depending on your needs. The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. Or, if you are on the phone as much as I am. There is an unlimited monthly plan that is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web. That's only $499 a year! Calling 411 is free and there is even long distance. International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. With all these different types of plans call a friend to share in on the savings!
Straight Talk has all the perks and you'll be able to find everything you need! Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Their phone selections include smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®. Are you planning to give a phone to your kids or teens? They offer reconditioned phones that are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability.
I like everything that I've learned about Straight Talk. It is like a hook, line and sinker and convinced me that this is another way for my family to save money with our tight budget. The best part is that I don't have to give up my smart phone.
Are you still unsure? Check out what this customer had to say about their service.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...