Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reminiscing

As my time as a stay at home mother comes to an end I've been reminiscing. Today, I've been thinking about what I did so I didn't get "stir crazy". I found that even a short trip to the store was enough for my daughter and I.

During the car ride, the time walking to and from the car as well as walking the aisles I would point out objects and ask/tell her what shape or color they were. We would wave hi/bye to people we came across. My silly girl even applied that to the trees, animals and the objects too! My favorite was when she kept saying hello to the bread at the grocery store.

What do you do to maintain your sanity as a stay at home mom? Do you have any tips, favorite memories you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...