Sunday, January 22, 2012

Miniatures

I mentioned in my last post some of the balls I've been juggling COMPLETELY solo. Those were just the major highlights. I didn't mention the smaller ones like weaning, potty training, transitioning into the toddler bed and the millions of other things I do for my toddler.

I'm blogging right now on my phone as I sit next to my toddler sitting on the potty. I'm here for emotional support, I guess. You see my daughter had a lengthy problem with constipation which we finally solved with the new pediatrician. So now, she still gets a little nervous when she feels the urge to push.

I commend all the mothers out there. Motherhood isn't a job that has sick days, vacation or even a pause button. I'd love that last one! We struggle every moment to raise healthy, smart, and adjusted miniature members of society. Okay, pat your backs, you're doing an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...