Monday, March 4, 2013

Taking Advantage of the Sunshine

Since moving to the Pacific Northwest sunny days are few and far in between.  So when the sun shines I try to make as much use of it as I can.  Today was absolutely beautiful!  There were clear blue skies that you find after a good rain storm.

We started the day early with breakfast and people watching at the local Starbucks.  With a full tummy, my baby "dare devil" took her like trike for a spin warning off other drivers with her Dora the Explorer bell.

After lunch we got in kicking the ball around, making chalk master pieces on the drive way and monkeying around at the playground.  I would have thought that would have tired her out. No such luck, she's still a ball of energy.  How did you enjoy the day?

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Bloggy Moms. I found your blog in a Military Spouse Group. I am now following by GFC and FB. Great blog, and looking forward to reading more..
    Would love if you stopped by
    Samantha
    http://crazylife-chaoticwife.night-fire.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...