Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Behind the Curve

I would consider myself way behind the networking curve. I don't really jump into things until it's been around for awhile. Perfect examples, blogging (this past January), Twitter (March) and Yelp (today). That's probably one of the reasons this blog isn't anything more than what it is. I just don't know all the ins and outs of the networking community. I still don't know all the short hand typing either. At least the newer stuff like SMH. No I don't live under a rock. I guess real life just got in the way. Today I finally had a reason to go on yelp. I had a horrible spa experience that needed to be told. Click here to read my review. Are you an avid internet net-worker? What motivated you to get savvy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...