Saturday, April 30, 2011

Adobe Lightroom 3

So I've been neglecting my blog as of late.  It's partly due to being sick all the time, working on my new photography hobby and my hard drive crashing.  Right now I'm typing away on my hubby's lap top.  We're still waiting on some "magical" part he sent out for.  (shrug)  He's the comp/tech guy so I just go with it.

Unfortunately, my hard drive crashed before I was able to back up some of my newest photos.  I'm really getting into photography and I just got the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 program. I was having a blast messing with some of my photos until CRASH! PFFTTT!!! I didn't realize how much you could do with your photos until I started messing with the program.  Again, I'm still learning and I didn't bother buying the book I'm just messing with it to see what kind of results I can get.  So far I would have to say that I'm really happy with my purchase. It's a little on the pricy side but I think it's well worth it.  Even if you're just using it to make the colors of your photo more vibrant.  Now if only my computer would get fixed so I can play some more.  I added some samples below.  The first one is one that I used Lightroom and the second is the original.  I wanted the colors to pop and I think it's turned out pretty good. What do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...