Saturday, April 30, 2011

SICK

Yes, I am sick yet again.  This flu and cold season has hit me especially hard this year.  It seems like we pick up something on our play dates and it just cycles through the house over and over.  My husband has had it once, Izzy three times and I've had it SIX.  We're not talking about a slight sniffle I wouldn't mind if it was slight.  I'm talking about the ugly, red faced, sore throat, hacking cough, congestion, sinus pressure, YUCK kind of cold.  These make my head feel like its 100 lbs and wish I could trade my head for someone else.  I'm happy that when Izzy gets some of it it only some congestion and not as bad as mommy.  I'm just SO OVER feeling like crap and still have to drag my butt out of bed to entertain an active toddler.  I'm lucky that this one started on the weekend so hubby watched her this morning while I took a nap.  Anyone else hit as hard?  Do you have someone to fall back on?  Join in on the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...