Monday, July 9, 2012

Life Time Friends

Ever since we moved into our new neighborhood I've been keeping an eye out for another little girl my daughter's age.  I plan to live in this house for awhile and one of my mini dreams for Izzy to grow up with her own BFF.  I met a grandmother and granddaughter walking the neighborhood last week that I'm hoping she could become friends with Izzy.  It turns out that this little girl has the same name except for an added "A" at the end and has the same birth month.

We've already had one play date at the local playground and they seemed to play well together.  We have a have some more play dates planned so we see how it goes.  How great would that be for Izzy to grow up with another girl her age, go to the same schools, and become life long friends?  It makes me smile thinking about it.  Does your child already have a "bestie"?  What age did that friendship start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...