Thursday, February 3, 2011

Munchkin Snack Tower

I just picked up the Munchkin Snack Tower  at Target last week.  I love love love this little thing.  I'm sure you've all been there. Dragging along a huge diaper bag with extra diapers, wipes, change of clothes, bibs, drool clothes, snacks, bottles, cover (if you're nursing), and the list goes on and on.  Those first few months I felt like I was dragging everything, just in case. I was feeling pretty light with just a few diapers, changing pad, wipes, water bottle and some snacks.

Now that Izzy is older I'm decrease the amount of stuff I care with me.  I wanted to streamline it down to the bare necessities.  The snack tower has made my bag so much lighter.  It comes with 5 individualized compartments that snap on top of each other.  You can stack as many of the containers into one tower or make tower separate ones.  Each compartment comes with it's own lid that has a pour spout.  There is also a top lid that comes with a foldaway handle for easy carrying.  The tower puts everything in one place so I don't have to carry 4-5 small containers anymore!  Yeah!  I can't say how much I love this thing.  It's definitely a must have!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blog world and to motherhood. a wonderful journey with lots of twists, turns and bumps! mine are grown and i so miss the days of babyhood, toddlerhood, and kids under the age of 10! cherish each and every moment with her as time is fleeting so don't blink!

    found you through MBC and i am now following you. loveLee to meet you! looking forward to reading more of mommy tail's future posts.

    i am here:
    http://www.ohsweetleeme.blogspot.com

    come and visit when you have some free time.

    xo,
    alely

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...