Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Appetite

My daughter is going on three in two months.  Holy cow where did the time go!  Meal time up until this point has always but a struggle.  She was a very picky eater.  Yes, I just said WAS!  I don't know what changed but she eats almost everything I put down in front of her.  There are some things I still need to be creative with like vegetables.  It just hit me tonight how good her appetite has become.  Not only are her portion sizes getting larger but she's also asking for more snacks in between.  Case in point, she had a full bowl of noodles  with chicken pieces and a half glass of milk for dinner.  Then she asked for raspberries and finished off a new package by herself. (Minus a handful that went bad.)  Now she's eating three large strawberries by herself.

Our pediatrician always told us that she would grow out of being a picky eater.  When you're living the frustration it's hard to see the end of the tunnel.  Ladies and gentlemen we are finally at the end of the tunnel! My little girl is growing up so fast.  Not only is her appetite better but the problem with the constipation is also gone.  We're at everyday or every other day folks!  You're looking at a relieved mommy on your hands.  Now if only we can cure her of the attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...