Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Review of Gaia Oasis Spa

Gaia Oasis Spa

Category: Day Spas
Neighborhood: La Jolla
7630 Fay Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
(858) 456-8797

1.0 star rating

I've been a loyal customer for years. My 1st time at the new location was for mother's day. I booked a scrub, wrap, massage and a facial. I was completely disappointed with my service. No one was at the front desk for 10 minutes when I got there. The relaxation room was nothing but that, staff members were chatting outside. My biggest complaint was my facial. The streamer was over filled and it bubbled over splashing hot water on my neck and chest result in at least a 1st degree burn or very close to it. I refused the facial and the facility didn't do anything to compensate my burn except 4 samples. The spa manager wasn't available when I left or the times I called. She also never returned my messages. This place is unacceptable with the new management. I was a loyal customer for 5 1/2 years and I will never go back. If they can ignore a mistake like that then it is a place that is severely flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...