Saturday, February 19, 2011

Slowly but Surely

Day 5 since I got this cold.  It dug in its claws deeply and doesn't look like it going to walk away without a last word.  I had the congestion, sinus pressure and sore throat.  Now my allergies are adding their two cent and adding an extra boost of wheezing and a hacking cough.  Sometimes it really sounds like I'm coughing up a lung.  On the bright side my voice has taken on that rough sexy sound, haha!  Ahh well, it's raining, cold and ugly outside so at least I'm not missing out on time outside with my little.  I do have a bit more energy than earlier this week.  Here's to getting better sooner than later!  Have a great weekend mommies! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I'm a new follower from weekend wander blog hop. Nice blog you have here. Hope you'll get better soon. Have a nice weekend =)

    Isabelle
    http://mummysletters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...