Monday, August 5, 2013

Toddler Antics

Today it's the start of my weekend!  You see, my crazy schedule isn't a typical 9-5, Monday to Friday job.  I have the pleasure of working weekends and holidays.  Fortunately, for the rest of the population healthcare is never closed.  It is a 24 hour profession.  

I worked this past weekend so today is my Saturday.  I wanted to get out of the house with my little girl so we're starting our day people watching at Starbucks.  She's been picking her own outfits and today is PINK.  She's head to toe pink and even choose a pink treat for her special treat. Overhead, we're listening to music from the 60's and she just starting dancing in the middle of the room to the music much to the delight of the rest of the patrons.  My cute, silly, outgoing girl even got a round of applause afterwards.
What a great start to our morning!  How it's yours going?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...