Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox: Mentos Pure Fresh Gum Review

Mentos Fresh Gum
Quick Take: The box is really hard to open. I had to use my molars when the tag ripped off.
Usage Tips: Love the container with the pop off lid. Small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
I was really excited to try this gum. I'm a huge fan of the original and loved the crunchy outer shell.

The Verdict: The outer shell isn't as crunchy as the original. Otherwise, gum's flavor lasts a long time. Love it!



I received a full sized package of Mentos Pure Fresh Gum to review as a member of Influenster's VoxBox program.  Please check out Influenster.com for more information about the VoxBox program.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...