Friday, November 25, 2011

Awesomeness = Grandma!

Are you a marathon shopper?  Maybe the one that gets to the stores the night before a HUGE sale for the best deals?  I've seen some amazing pictures of the deals people have been getting from the Black Friday shopping trips and a part of me (a very SMALL part) wonders what it would be like.  Part of the reason I'm not into going shopping on BIG deal days like Black Fridays was because I was dragged along for each one as a kid.  Now in my old (35 years of old) age I'd rather do my shopping in the comfort of my home, in my sleeping clothes and have it delivered right to my door.

Luckily, my mom is still into braving the shopping crowds and her only granddaughter is reaping the benefits.  I want to get Isabel a doll house this year.  I put one on her Christmas list in the hopes that "Santa" will do the honors.  My mom stepped up to the plate and got her this AMAZING dollhouse!  She found a Black Friday deal where she saved about $100 on it.  It's huge and it comes with 34 pieces of furniture.  I can't wait until Izzy sees it.  I know she's just going to go crazy for it.  So Black Friday Shoppers, what kind of awesomeness did you find out there today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...