Monday, July 11, 2011

Smart Cookie

I haven't been posting frequently the past few months. When I hoped on today and I noticed some odd posts. It took me some time to realize that my 22 month old daughter left 3 new posts on my pages. When I still had my android I installed the blogger app on it with the assumption that I would be able to blog when the desire hit. Izzy plays with my phone every chance she gets and she knows how to unlock it, go into a folder and pick out which app she likes. I had installed some toddler games on my phone like "Monkey Preschool Lunchbox" to keep her busy or calm her down when she's about to have a meltdown. Let's just say that she know the ins and outs of using a cell phone. Low and behold she was able to work out how to use the blogger app to post "bxbxbjdbdbjxlkjd" and two other empty postings. I gotta say that I'm feeling pretty proud that my naughty girl is smart enough to figure things out by herself.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed those were very short posts, lol! She's such a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...