Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Working Out at the Park

Just finished my second day of Stroller Strides. I didn't feel like I was dying like I did on Monday. So I guess that's progress. I still have a long way to go though. That goes double for my abs. These days they look more like a keg than a six pack.



During abs we were doing this exercise where you sat down with your legs wide a part, one hand behind your head and the other pointing out. The idea was to slowly raise up into a sitting position and then twist to the opposite leg of the arm that's out. I got stuck every time I tried to get up. So I ended up with my legs in the air trying rock myself into a sitting position. It looked as ugly as it sounds. It is only the second day so I'll cut myself some slack. Here's to looking and feeling better in the future!



Afterwards we stayed for Watermelon and Watercolors with the Luna Moms Group. I think Izzy really liked it. She ended up playing more with the water then the paint but in the end it was a great activity.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...