Sunday, March 3, 2013

Counting Down

Another stretch of time away from blogging.  At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I have no followers out there.  When it comes to choosing between spending the precious short time with all my family home or sitting at the computer, this mommy and wifey chooses family.  We were surprised that hubby's time at home was extended as long as it was.  My three year old has been fully using every moment of daddy's time.

From the moment she wakes to the moment she closes her eyes for the day she asks for him and wants to play only with daddy.  I love watching them cuddle on the couch together or giggling in her daddy's arms.  I can't help but smile with how close they are.  In the back of my mind I know that the big "D" slowly approaches and there's nothing I can do to stop it.  

That's right, we're a military family and that means the big deployment is on its way.  I know this time will be oh so much worse.  Izzy understands so much more than the last time daddy was away.  I can for see screaming and crying in my future.  Until then, I'm going to enjoy every moment my hubby is home with us.  Until next blog, "peace out!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...