Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Heart

It's been almost a year and a half since I became a stay at home mom.  We've had to sacrifice a few things for us to be able to afford living on one income.  In my opinion, it has all been worth it.  Today for example, was one of those days.  My daughter has been sick since Saturday.  Nothing serious, just a little cold while we're all getting used to the colder weather.  If you have toddlers than you know what I'm going through here.  She started feeling better today and to keep her mind off the coughing and a runny nose I tossed her up in the air, ran around with her on my back, tickled her, helped her do flips while giving her the raspberry on her tummy and watched her LAUGH!  How awesome is that?  If I had to work outside the home who's to say that I would have the freedom to kiss her boo boos or do something like this when she's sick?  I gotta tell you after seeing how miserable she's been for the pass few days it made my heart happy to see her laugh and dance this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Another great post! I can't imagine not staying home with my kids... especially when they're sick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...