Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cooking Memories

I can't cook. Wait! No, I can cook but I'm not a foodie.  I hope I would eventually get there but right now I'm more of a get something on the table to feed my family.  I admire those that can whip up an amazing meal on the spot from scratch.  If you're own of those, this awesomeness is for you.  Do you have all your recipes in your head or written down on flash cards or note book paper?  Wouldn't it be great if you could have them all in one spot, printed and bound like a real cook book? Or if not your recipes, your mom's or grandma's?  Wouldn't be a great gift to give your mother or grandmother something like that.  If you're interested, check out this deal below and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...