Friday, April 8, 2011

One Less Stress

I'm happy to say that my hubby's order just came in.  What a relief!  The worst part is the not knowing.  We didn't know where we were going or when we were going and it just added to the stress I was feeling.  There are so many things that I have to do to relocate my family to another state and I just feel the pressure of not starting get bigger and bigger.  I didn't want to start researching housing, day cares, pediatricians, etc, etc. in a state that we might not even go to.  That would be a huge amount of wasted time.  Not to mention selling the house we currently live in.  That's another horror story I don't even want to touch right now.  Well, at least we have the actual paper work.  Sigh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...