Monday, August 5, 2013

Sushi Splurge

Our next stop today was lunch.  What better way to spoil ourselves than sushi? I've been craving sushi for a couple of days now and my little spot is N'joy sushi in the Mill Creek Shopping Center.  We've been going there for the past two years and they already knows us pretty well.  They've seen my daughter grow up and know how we like our food. 

My daughter always eats well when we go there and I wasn't disappointed this time either.  She stuffed herself on the child's portion of teriyaki chicken and started feeling the effects of food coma before I got her into the car.  This was the easiest nap time in the past two weeks. She was out like a light before I even pulled out of the parking lot. Thank you N'joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...