Monday, August 26, 2013

Birthday Love

I've been trying to distract my toddler with activities to help her deal with the big "D".  Today, is my hubby's 38th birthday and to celebrate I had my daughter practice making "Happy Birthday" video messages to send him.  We spent a good 20 minutes laughing at her silly messages and watching them together.  She loved the process of picking out the best one to email him.  Afterwards, I let her creativity go wild with arts and crafts.  The project, put together a "master piece" for her daddy's birthday.  Since we couldn't send the actual picture we killed another 20 minutes taking the best picture to show off her creation and emailed it to him.  The day ended perfectly with hubby giving us a call.  All I had to say was "It's daddy on the phone!"

Happy 38th birthday my love!  We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...